Senior Program Scheduler
|Job Title:||Senior Program Scheduler|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$950 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 12:45|
This large enterprise organisation based in the Sydney CBD have a need for an experienced Senior Program Scheduler to join their solutions development team.
As the Senior Program Scheduler, you will be responsible for providing and implementing schedule expertise, analysis and reporting to support and optimise the full end to end project lifecycle for 10 new projects.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintain current, program and project schedules and monitor and track requirements.
- Schedule internal and vendor schedule reviews.
- Undertake schedule quality control and assurance.
- Provide schedule management expertise to the program team, map program interdependencies, and manage resource allocation.
- Facilitate planning and scheduling workshops to ensure industry scheduling standards are met.
- Provide PPM tool training to new program team members.
- Map and maintain program dependency register to manage schedule delivery risk.
- Provide reporting to Program/Project Managers on program resource capacity and demand.
- Undertake program schedule quality and accuracy through quality checks on contractor and delivery schedules.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in working within a large enterprise PMO or government environment.
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools with the focus on MS Project Online and Power BI reporting including knowledge planning, scheduling, resource and financial management.
- Experience managing multiple projects into a program schedule and interfacing with other teams managing different schedules.
- Sound knowledge of industry standard schedule systems, principles and practices required.
- Experience in facilitation and planning workshops to assess team objectives and interdependencies.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels, including experience of managing vendor relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's