Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:50|
This large enterprise organisation, based in the Sydney CBD, are keen to have an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their project services team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a key member of the project management team responsible for managing a major series of projects to roll out various collaboration and reporting platforms including SharePoint (PHUB), Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Jira, Power BI, Tableau, and OpenText.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Prince2/PMBOK/AIPM accreditation and familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Ten or more years of industry project management with solid experience rolling out collaboration and reporting platforms to a large complex organisations.
- Strong mix of business and technical skills, knowledge and experience.
- Sound experience, knowledge and skills in managing vendors, third parties, with great eye for financial acumen.
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and including writing effective business documentation, such as reports, briefings, presentations.
- Open, honest, transparent and self-aware and ability to understand all aspects of delivering projects in a very complex, large enterprise organisation.
If you are immediatly available for an exceptional long-term contract, you'll have an excellent opportunity to highlight your IT project management, stakeholder and vendor management skills on a challenging and highly visible seriosu of projects withing a major enterprise organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive
Senior Linux Engineer
Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$950 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive
Pyrmont, New South Wales
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day