Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Tito Brena|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 10:51|
- Manage service transition of IT and business processes through testing, dress rehearsal activities, and into operations.
- Manage user acceptance testing and non-functional (performance, security, disaster recovery) testing for business systems, as well as end-to-end business process testing, across a complex program.
- Manage business continuity planning (prior experience highly regarded but not essential).
Note the focus of this role is on business processes and business systems (applications), not IT infrastructure.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills.
- Proven experience developing PMPs, schedules (using MS Project), register of risks, issues, assumptions and decisions, status reporting.
- Proven experience managing multiple concurrent project streams.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and adapt to change.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good problem solver.
If you feel you meet the requirements and want to be considered please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume or call Tito Brena on 8096 8600 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's