SAP Project Manager - HR (Hire to Retire)
|Job Title:||SAP Project Manager - HR (Hire to Retire)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 15:43|
This is a large enterprise organisation that has a need for a senior-level, cross-functional Project Manager to deliver multiple projects including a large SAP HR Retire to Hire piece of work.
As a Project Manager you will be part of the SAP Application Development Services team and will assist the portfolio manager in the creation and management of processes.
You will also conduct regular reviews to ensure related process are fit for purpose and modified as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes for the organisation.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop, implement and oversee processes for the delivery of projects of varying size and scale across a multi-vendor SAP environment including SAP Hire to Retire.
- Coordinate and manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams and ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholder
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects in a multivendor SAP environment.
- 10 + years of project management and stakeholder management experience.
- 7-8 years of with the delivery of SAP HR projects with specific SAP Hire to Retire experience.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying key project problems and working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to operate independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high-quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate with excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's