Senior Project Manager
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$160000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
My client is the leading distributor of direct Insurance products in the Australian insurance market. A profitable, growing business is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term hire + options.
It is essential that the Senior Project Manager will bring with them extensive knowledge of insurance product distribution across multiple channels and the challenges of working within a regulatory framework and operating environment.
You will be working on strategic projects, will be hands-on, in the detail, hit the ground running, and have end-to-end project delivery experience. First Class communication and stakeholder engagement is a non-negotiable.
- Extensive Project Management experience (minimum of 10+ years), managing multiple complex projects simultaneously, spanning multiple lines of business involving technical, operational and business teams
- Domain knowledge of insurance product distribution across multiple channels and the challenges of working within the regulatory framework and operating environment
- A strong commercial acumen and an appreciation for the commercial drivers of the business
- Ability to work independently with multiple stakeholders, including senior management. Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact and articulate within a diverse group consisting of senior managers and subject matter experts
- An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible approach
- Proven ability to motivate and influence stakeholders to gain agreement to proposed solutions, mediate difficult negotiations and manage external third party vendors to agreed delivery agreements
- Self-motivated, decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines while being resilient and collaborative; remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrable experience of applying project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) at each stage of the project. Understanding of SDLC, Service Delivery and Operations Management
- Highly developed planning, resource management, risk and issues management skills
- Confident in using collaboration and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, MS Teams, and other Microsoft applications i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
- Able to exude enthusiasm and energy
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant applied industry experience
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy