Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 16:13|
This NSW Government agency delivers best in class insurance and care services to the businesses, people and communities of NSW. We have a need for a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis. We are looking for a seasoned PM with 10 years+ of experience. Someone who can be independently run a project without a large team but can indirectly manage a large number of stakeholders and SMEs.
The objective of the program is to migrate all data and documents held in Claim Service Provider Systems relating to claims onto relevant systems.
Experience in large scale data migration projects is essential, where data has been extracted from a wide range of source systems, to be migrated and transformed into a target System.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience in leading the production and implementation of a program wide Data Migration Strategy across multiple parties is essential.
- Extensive relevant experience working on projects / programmes, and a substantial period (s) of managing projects to successful outcomes, leading teams, planning, problem solving, progress monitoring, managing risk, and budget or resource responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle, products, techniques and methodologies and approaches and the understanding of how to best apply to the situation.
- Experience in Agile, including experience in Scrum, sprint planning, roadmap planning, and estimation. This should be balanced with a good grounding in waterfall techniques and how they can be used to compliment Agile techniques, where appropriate.
- Excellent and well-practiced communication (verbal, written, listening), inter-personal and influencing skills with the ability to bridge specialism and business through user-friendly language.
- Experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders tactfully and assertively to ensure achievement of project outcomes.
- Experience working with Vendors.
- Jira, Confluence and MS Project experience nice to have but not mandatory.
- Preferably Certified in Project Management (Prince2, PMP).
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + inclusive of superannuation
Associate Project Manager
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$121000 - AU$143000.00 per annum + package
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Up to AU$155000.00 per annum
Rozelle, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000.00 per annum
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$550 per day + including superannuation