Senior Project Manager
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$165000.00 per annum + + annual leave loading|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This very high profile government organisation in a unique building is currently undergoing a large digital transformation program. As part of this they are upgrading their AV system which is a critical element of their operations. They are seeking a strong IT project manager (you do not need to have AV experience) to lead this project.
This is an 18 month fixed term role offering a salary band of up to $165k including super + annual leave loading.
You will be managing the delivery of all aspects of this AV project, liaising very closely and managing the vendor to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget. There is also a significant amount of stakeholder engagement, working with the change manager to ensure the successful adoption of the new system.
You will also be required to adhere to project management principles, Prince2 methodology, Agile, and provide necessary reporting on project status/updates in a government setting.
You will be a highly engaging, strong all round IT Project Manager with exceptional stakeholder engagment and vendor management skills.
- At least 4+ years experience as an IT Project Manager
- Must have previous experience managing a vendor/s to deliver a new system that has required a significant change within an organisation
- Knowledge of Prince2 methodology, Agile, PMBOK etc
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/people management skills
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of PPM tools (Smartsheets would be beneficial however not essential)
- Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen, Fully Vaccinated
Role closes 26th November. This is a very unique opportunity to work for a well known organisation that should not be missed!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy