Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1045 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2022 16:28|
The Rural Access Gap Program is a direct intervention in rural and remote schools to provide standardization and capability uplift in digital learning. This stream of the Rural Access Gap Program is responsible for provisioning and updating digital learning tools.
The role is based at Eveleigh, with flexible working arrangements available as agreed with line management.
- Oversee a team of 4 project coordinators that manage the day-to-day activities of the project
- Ensure that the project schedule is accurate and up to date
- Ensure that reporting is accurate and presented in a timely manner
- Identify, manage, and communicate issues and risks to line management
- Proactively identify opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness across the team
- Previous experience working within the private sector as well as government
- Previous experience in technical networking or compute roles
- Reliable, self-motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously
- Effective problem solver with a mix of analytical and creative thinking
- Experience creating high quality program and project artefacts, within emerging or existing frameworks
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with government procurement schemes and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Teams or Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Project Management Certification or equivalent experience
Please send your CV in WORD format only.