Senior Project Manager - Application/Software/Business Systems
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager - Application/Software/Business Systems|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per annum + WFH flexibility|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a NSW Government agency, who all roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to ensure the outcome is delivered. The role is based in the CBD, however, there is a lot of flexibility with regards to working from home and also working hours.
This role will be focussing on application development and business systems, working across 4 teams to manage software development activities in a hybrid Agile environment. The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing UAT and non-functional (performance, security, disaster recovery) testing for business systems, alongside end-to-end business process testing across a complex program whilst also managing the service transition of IT and business processes into operations.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills.
- Extensive experience managing software development projects
- Experience managing service transition to BAU
- Proven experience developing PMPs, schedules (using MS Project), register of risks, issues, assumptions and decisions, status reporting.
- Proven experience managing multiple concurrent technology projects with interdependencies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tito Tealdo at Enterprise IT Resources -
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email