Senior Project Manager - IAM
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - IAM|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$1000 per day + + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 17:11|
Large multi-faceted government agency requires a Senior PM to work in it's Identity Management Team. The team leads the development, standardisation, deployment, management and end-to-end integration of enterprise wide identity and access management systems; leveraging resources, knowledge and best practice to support improved identity and access management capability and performance within the Department.
As the Senior Project Manager, IAM Cyber Security, will play an integral role in the delivery of multiple medium to large sized projects, all of which have distinct outcomes over the next 24 to 36 months.
- lead the engagement of stakeholders in the gathering of requirements.
- be responsible for leading a multifaceted team of vendors, permanent staff, contractors and system integrators to provide solutions that are fit for purpose in meeting our stakeholders desired outcomes.
- be working across all aspects of IAM, authentication and authorisation, access provisioning / de-provisioning, user access validation, approval process, privileged access management and reporting.
- Play an integral leadership role in the implementation of new &/or modification of existing IAM capabilities.
- 10+ years project management experience, with the last 5 years in a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager role, leading multiple teams and vendors across various disciplines, managing multiple projects in a complex, matrix environment.
- Proven experience of end to end project management of multiple Cyber Security simultaneous projects, delivering capability enhancement, foundation uplift and improvements across a large organisation.
- Effectively delivering projects that change business processes, working with the business to minimise impact of the change on their day to day operations.
- Management of project budgets.
- Experience of procurement, Request for Proposal (RFP) processes and contract reviews
- Experience in both Agile and Prince 2 methodologies and knowledge of Jira.
- General, wide ranging application and infrastructure project experience.
- Strong stakeholder, vendor and relationship management skills
Experience in Identity and Access Management project delivery in large organisations would be particularly beneficial.
- Opportunity to work with one of Australia's high profile government departments on a range of projects within cyber security.
- Potential for extension
How to apply
Please click on the apply button and we will review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$880 per day
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super