Senior Project Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Officer|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60 - AU$66 per hour + + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 11:06|
This large government agency is currently seeking a Senior Project/Policy Officer to support enhancements to the NSW Opioid Treatment Program. This includes initiatives to increase availability, quality of prescribing and dispensing and the development of quality improvement activities.
Your role will support the project management functions, development of education and training packages targeting General Practitioners and Pharmacists. You will manage existing contracts with pharmacy and primary care and will work in collaboration with the Pharmacy Regulatory Unit in designing and implementing additional quality improvement activities.
You will also be required to:
- project manage initiatives to improve access to the Opioid Treatment Program,
- project manage a new program designed to improve client access to alcohol and other drugs prevention and treatment
- Provide pharmacy education and training via the Pharmaceutical Society Australia and in collaboration with Pharmacy Regulatory Unit.
- support the mapping of current drug and alcohol services to support access and information enhancements and optimisation.
- This position would suit someone with experience in clinical redesign projects, development and delivery of primary care or pharmacy education and training.
- Project management and business analyst skills are essential
- Experience in health and ideally population health/ alcohol and other drugs/pharmacy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's