Senior Project Officer / Junior Project Manager
|Job title:||Senior Project Officer / Junior Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$75 - AU$85 per hour + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
This NSW Government agency has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager. Based between the Sydney CBD and working from home, you will be supporting a number of IT and digital communication projects including Azure Implementation, SD-WAN Implementation, Data Analytics and SharePoint Intranet.
You will also have the opportunity to learn from some fantastic project managers and gain experience delivering complex and exciting IT projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end procurement across the IT department, including software, services and staff
- Drafting and completing business cases, RFPs, RFQs and contract documentation
- Liaising with vendors and the procurement lead on pre-award enquiries, contract sign-off, and where necessary support contract negotiations
- Coordinating with HR to support the recruitment process for project staff
- Supporting the delivery of specific project activities and streams of work
- Supporting the project managers with day-to-day project administration, including updating project plans, arranging meetings and workshops, taking and following up on minutes and actions, budget tracking and project governance
- Recent and relevant project management experience, including procurement
- Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple project streams of work and priorities accordingly
- Strong stakeholder management experience for a large or complex project
- Confident presenting to large groups of people, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with NSW Government ICT procurement schemes and processes
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy