Senior Program Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Program Coordinator|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$490 - AU$534 per day + inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 11:32|
Government agency supporting the health sector with educational resources, requires a Senior Program Coordinator to ensure successful project completion.
This is a 10 month contract where you will be required to
- Project manage the scoping, development and build of educational resources including quotes, educational design, timeframes and budget.
- Coordinate the engagement of subject matter experts for project development and builds.
- Develop and monitor project budgets and deliver projects within predicted budget and on time.
- Communicate with Operations Manager and Associate Director to ensure projects and resources are managed effectively.
- Lead stakeholder engagement during project stages and ensure resources meet expectations of our customers.
- Manage external supplier relationships for project builds including appropriate use of resources and budget management.
- Ensure project teams are guided and mentored during project builds and provide leadership and educational support to staff rotating through project builds.
- Assist in the WHS risk management process
- Significant experience in educational content/program development and delivery with emphasis in digital and online learning
- Effective project management skills supporting multiple projects
- Ability to manage workflow of project teams including coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's