Senior Project Support Analyst/Junior Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Project Support Analyst/Junior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This organisation is a leading education and training providers and plays a vital role in providing education in rural and regional NSW.
Within role you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing business intentions, services, processes and information needs in order to identify changes that will lead to business improvements.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a senior project support analyst or junior business analyst with experience in requirements gathering.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience with Human Centred Design methodologies will be a plus
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
This is a flexible and challenging contract position within a well-known organisation. You will have attractive work from home options, choice of multiple locations and long 6 month contract with extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Job Type: Contract - 6 Months
Rate: Up to 650.00 per day
Location: Flexible, Work from home