Senior Quality Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Lead|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1300 - AU$1400 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 11:57|
NSW Government agency seeking a Senior Quality Lead. The purpose of the role is to remediate the discovery findings and in doing so, detail a remediation roadmap to be delivered against. There are in the vicinity of 25 areas requiring uplift (and in some cases starting from scratch as the quality elements do not exist within program).
The role will develop a Quality Management framework that supports delivery with gating and deliverables, as well as providing assurance to Sponsor and Program.
This will include:
- Identifying and implementing agreed Quality Success Factors, with metrics and definitions;
- Identifying and implementing preventative activities;
- Support all external auditing (including GIPA) as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the CCEP Program;
- Maintain a Corrective Actions database and ensure actions arising from internal and external auditing activities are addressed and closed out within the specified due dates;
- Ensure compliance to the specified project management and technical delivery methods;
- Develop, manage and maintain the list of mandatory Deliverables arising from the Statement of Requirements; and
- Govern the Acceptance process for all Deliverables, regardless of source.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Burwood, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day
Test Automation Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super