Senior Risk Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Risk Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
The objective of the Risk Framework Improvement team is to fundamentally improve the client's risk management capability, processes and systems across the bank to meet regulatory expectations, aligning to industry best practices.
This role will take the lead in translating risk and regulatory requirements into business logic and works with the technology teams to ensure a sustainable long term implementation in the respective systems, including providing input and coordinating requirements for RFI process where applicable. In the day-to-day activities the candidate will lead workshops across senior leaders in the business, risk and technology to translate requirements and regulation into implementation.
To be successful the candidate will function as connection point between senior managers and the system implementation leads and product owners ensuring the requirements are well articulated, understood and implemented correctly.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a risk business analyst, risk analytics or reporting role or equivalent, preferably within banking / financial services
- Experience to translate regulatory requirements and risk policies into system implementation
- Experience in GRC system implementation
- Knowledge of risk management techniques
- Working knowledge of Risk Management systems
- Advanced SAS and SQL
Please send your CV in WORD format only.