Senior Ruby Developer
|Job title:||Senior Ruby Developer|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This exciting start-up company is quickly growing to become a major player in the real estate technology space and is fully set to explode.
As a Senior Rails Developer, you will be part of a growing team responsible for the development and maintenance of Ruby on Rails projects.
In addition to development you will be solving problems at early stages of the project, asset building as well as documentation and support.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with the project team to understand requirements
- Assist with the development project plans and timeframes
- Helping to define project constraints.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Ruby on Rails development experience in an agile environment.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience working in React.js
- Knowledge of relational databases including PostgreSQL, MS SQL or MySQL.
- Experience in continuous delivery and deployment.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to resolve complex technical issues.
- Attention to detail, code integrity and quality.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing start-up on multiple challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, a relaxed and friendly environment and fantastic opportunity to flex your Ruby and front-end development muscles while continuing to grow.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.