Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||AU$2000 - AU$200000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lania Levin|
National iconic giant that celebrates and promotes diversity as a strength and success of their business. They are passionate about the experiences of their people with a strong focus on Wellbeing! Technology is a big part of how they continue to pioneer their way forward. Join a team that harnesses technology on a global scale!
We are looking for a for a passionate and engaging Senior Salesforce Developer with experience across the full lifecycle of developing, maintaining and administering a salesforce ecosystem.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be working within a multi - disciplined team of 4 developers, responsible for design and implementation of high-quality solutions using an interactive process and the following:
- Driving design, build and deployment.
- Working with stakeholders (including other Salesforce professionals) to understand and document requirements.
- Migrating organisational data into a Salesforce instance and with different interfaces.
- Salesforce configuration, data loading, release management support and sandbox landscape management.
- Certified Salesforce developer- App Builder or Platform Developer 1 or 2, or Trailhead
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) best practices and tools including, but not limited to: Jenkins, Git, Docker, ANT, SalesforceDX, AutoRabbit, etc
- Understanding of Sales and Service Clouds
- Nice to have any of the following Salesforce modules:
- Lightning Service Cloud,
- Live Agent,
- Salesforce Mobile Application,
- Einstein, Shield
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Automation
- Solid hands on Salesforce experience in a development role.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship