Senior Software Developer (Ref#4566)
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer (Ref#4566)|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$125000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:24|
This well-known company is one of Australia's most recognised and trusted brands. They take great pride in providing quality content that consumers want and expect.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of a close development team that delivers highly innovative, efficient and reliable enterprise grade software solutions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Using an Agile approach, develop functionality in use cases/user stories and requirement specifications.
- Support business function by fixing to issues in production systems.
- Participate in architectural discussions related to improvement of technical solutions.
- Contribute to improvement of Agile development processes and workflows.
- Research, identify and evaluate solutions related to business needs.
- Assist QA team to perform system testing as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in IT.
- Senior-level development experience with C#/.NET Framework (4.6), WCF, SQL Server and WPF/XAML.
- Proven experience developing with ASP.NET, MVC 5, Web API 2.0 and Bootstrap 4.
- Experience working with large enterprise applications.
- Good understanding of Agile development processes.
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture, micro-services and highly scaled, asynchronous messaging architectures.
- The ability and desire to write clean, maintainable code with unit tests.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience or exposure with React.js and Node.js
- Experience developing mobile apps natively or with frameworks, preferably Xamarin
Agile certifications or Scrum processes
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools.
- Exposure to Agile software development projects
- Experience developing for AWS/Azure/Cloud hosted services
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity to work with one of the most recognised Australian enterprise organisations. You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, close and culturally diverse team structure as well as a trust work and life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Test Automation Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super