Senior Software Developer (Ref#4566)
|Job title:||Senior Software Developer (Ref#4566)|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$125000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This well-known company is one of Australia's most recognised and trusted brands. They take great pride in providing quality content that consumers want and expect.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of a close development team that delivers highly innovative, efficient and reliable enterprise grade software solutions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Using an Agile approach, develop functionality in use cases/user stories and requirement specifications.
- Support business function by fixing to issues in production systems.
- Participate in architectural discussions related to improvement of technical solutions.
- Contribute to improvement of Agile development processes and workflows.
- Research, identify and evaluate solutions related to business needs.
- Assist QA team to perform system testing as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in IT.
- Senior-level development experience with C#/.NET Framework (4.6), WCF, SQL Server and WPF/XAML.
- Proven experience developing with ASP.NET, MVC 5, Web API 2.0 and Bootstrap 4.
- Experience working with large enterprise applications.
- Good understanding of Agile development processes.
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture, micro-services and highly scaled, asynchronous messaging architectures.
- The ability and desire to write clean, maintainable code with unit tests.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience or exposure with React.js and Node.js
- Experience developing mobile apps natively or with frameworks, preferably Xamarin
Agile certifications or Scrum processes
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools.
- Exposure to Agile software development projects
- Experience developing for AWS/Azure/Cloud hosted services
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity to work with one of the most recognised Australian enterprise organisations. You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, close and culturally diverse team structure as well as a trust work and life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.