Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
|Job title:||Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead|
|Salary:||AU$820 - AU$930 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large, well-known enterprise organisation that has a need for a hands-on Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead to design and deliver technology-based solutions utilising AWS services.
You will facilitate the design, documentation and delivery process in an Agile environment and still have the ability code at the senior level on occasion.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work closely with solution architects to the provide direction for both technology resources and business stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for delivery of major components of projects including hands on delivery and the coordination of resources.
- Take responsibility for various operational activities including regular reporting from disparate data sources.
- Respond to production severity issues during and out of business hours.
- Participate and coordinate the agile delivery of a technology focused feature team.
- Create detailed, business readable, technical documentation, to support business cases and solution designs.
- Willingness to work flexibly and provide rostered on-call support outside of business hours
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer and technical lead in a large-scale, enterprise-level, Agile software development environment.
- Solid experience with AWS technologies and services, such as CloudFormation, Cloudfront, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Lamdba, SQS, Redshift and Congnito
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD or BDD.
- Experience integrating with payment gateways with a solid understanding of PCI DSS compliance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with public transport ticketing would be an advantage
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate with excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy