Senior Software Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day + Super|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation based in the Sydney CBD have a need for a Senior Software Engineer to join their mobility solutions development team.
As part of the Agile project team you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing back end software solutions built on AWS services and open source frameworks for the organisation's future mobility platform. The development split is 80% backend and 20% frontend.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and implementing front-end and back-end solutions to meet business and customer expectations.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the development environment and the use of tools including Continuous Delivery, test automation, build automation and deployment automation.
- Assist in tool and framework selection.
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in AWS technologies and services (CloudFormation, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB).
- Experience with front-end technologies including AngularJS and React.
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD.
- Knowledge of experience with TDD or BDD.
- Exposure of experience with Android and iOS mobile app development.
- Good tools experience with GIT/Bitbucket, AppCenter, TestFlight or Jenkins/Bamboo
- Willingness to work flexibly and provide rostered on-call support outside of business hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term 12-month contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy