Senior SQL DBA
|Job Title:||Senior SQL DBA|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$720 - AU$780 per day + inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 16:49|
This government agency is moving to the cloud, with multiple opportunities to learn more about AWS and Azure. The have multiple high pressured projects happening and need a highly experience SQL engineer to add to the team.
Working in a large team the role will focus on both BAU and project work; you will be able to troubleshoot, manage disaster recovery and most importantly get stuck in to ensure that any go live happens seemlessly.
- 5 year's + experience as a SQL DBA/engineer
- Extensive experience in an enterprise organisation
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications in supporting enterprise Microsoft SQL Server environments.
- SQL Always on, Failover SQL clustering, Log shipping & replication
- SQL 2017 & SQL 2019 Experience
- SQL monitoring
- PowerShell experience
- 5 years+ experience in applying advice, knowledge and skills in database server design and administration to provide database services which meet customer requirements and adopt/manage solutions that support high availability and disaster recovery
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Windows Server environments and how Microsoft SQL Server interacts with the underlying technology.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
- Ability to be flexible and undertake a variety of roles and ownership within and across support and/or projects teams to deliver agreed outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and resolve issues in a complex Microsoft SQL Server environments.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with management, vendors, partners and customers both internal and external to eHealth.
- AWS & Azure cloud technology knowledge and experience
- Windows 2012 - 2016 experience
- This organisation provides training to contractors for AWS and Azure and are keen to upskill contractors wherever possible
- The current contract is until end June 2021 however very likely to extend
- Currently the role is predominantly working from home
How to apply
Please apply asap with a word version of your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's