Senior Systems Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Officer|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$840 per day + inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 09:45|
High profile government agency leading the way in digital and integrated systems seeks an experienced Senior Systems Officer.
This is a key role in management of infrastructure, implementation and operations of the Microsoft server environment.
- Maintain, manage and proactively monitor Windows server platforms.
- Provide technical and operational input through stakeholder collaboration meetings, including new projects, audit and security compliance.
- Conduct incident response, high level monitoring and reporting to ensure SLA's are met /exceeded.
- Support customer transition of legacy systems
- Participate in projects to onboard new customers
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the change management processes
- Train and mentor junior staff members
- 4+ years experience in Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure, CIFS file share management and Anti- virus infrastructure in supporting enterprise environments and knowledge in Microsoft SQL server technology.
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in using System Centre Configuration Manager for patch management and SOE deployment and management. developing systems and support documentation
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligend with ITIL methodologies
- Ability to resolve issues in a complex server operating environment
- Good stakeholder engagement
- Start asap
- Long term contract, 9 months +
- Flexible work options
- $550 - $840 per day inclusive, depending on experience
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's