Senior Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 16:39|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be working on Asset Maintenance Planning projects and will be responsible for developing long-term working relationships with key stakeholders. You will inform, advise and influence those stakeholders with data or other intelligence.
Responsibilties will include:
- Current State and Future State analysis of IT processes/services - gap analysis, process mapping/redesign.
- Gathering requirements and running product evaluations via reviews, Proof of concepts and pilots.
- Engaging internal and external clients through various facilitation techniques and mediums.
- Ensure processes are embedded in BAU and maintained going forwards.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst in infrastructure or integration projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in application development or IT Process Re-engineering Projects across both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience working with a diverse and varied seniority level of stakeholders including dev teams, DevOps teams, testing teams, infrastructure teams and service partners.
- Solid experienced with business analysis plan, business requirements and functional requirements.
- IT process re-engineering experience including "As Is" and "To Be".
- Experienced in running product evaluations, managing proof of concepts and pilots.
- Experience in leading more Junior BA's or other analysts within a team.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience.
- Any experience with Kubernetes or cloud adoption processes and migration strategies will be advantageous.
The Senior Technical Business Analyst will need to have strong project experience with both applications and infrastructure integration experience.
If you lack these key prerequisites please do not apply for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day
Senior Linux Engineer
Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$950 per day
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission