Senior Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$950 - AU$1040 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 14:48|
This role requires experience in operating in a complex environment and profound knowledge of business developments and IT and tooling solutions, within the Mortgages domain in particular. It combines a client (both internal and externally) focused attitude with analytical skills and result oriented strategic thinking.
This role will require close engagement with business SMEs and internal stakeholders. The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business and developing functional requirements for data readiness, applications and interfaces from inception through to production.
To successfully achieve this, they must:
- Have worked in an Agile or hybrid (Agile / Waterfall) environment. Understanding and have participated in the creation of project artefacts and participated in all agile ceremonies.
- Strong mortgage system and process knowledge.
- Have an understanding of Business/Commercial Lending practices including a strong understanding of security/collateral structures.
- Have experience with Collateral Application systems both use and build.
- Be familiar with the Lending Regulation landscape in Australia. Additionally, in Europe would be a particularly desirable.
- Have previous experience with APRA related projects.
- Understand business objectives and processes and ensure these are reflected in system requirements.
- Understand key mortgage processes, systems and tools and define system requirements that conform to defined principles and constraints.
- Be able to define business processes that need to be developed or automated to allow the use of the new or updated systems to be used by the businesses.
- Review proposed technical solutions and validate solution fit to business requirements.
- Clearly communicate requirements to Customer Journey Experts and ensure common understanding across delivery teams.
- Work with all stakeholders to prioritise the delivery of requirements to best achieve objectives.
- Build excellent working relationships with Delivery Lead, architects, other analysts, Customer Journey Experts, project manager and development teams.
- Data Model Design
- Data Analysis
- Data Mapping
- Facilitation of various technical decisions
- Confirm requirements for architecture
- Data flow diagrams
- Process maps
- Change management assistance
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super
Solution Consultant - Software
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home
Mosman, New South Wales
AU$104428 - AU$107489 per annum + including super