Senior Technical Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$950 - AU$1045 per day|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 12 month basis. The role offers a flexible working environment too.
The successful applicant will be working on Asset Maintenance Planning Projects. Projects tend to be mostly in the infrastructure space, with a requirement for understanding applications and how they integrate and are developed. This means we are looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst with material Infrastructure experience and some Applications experience (not the other way around).
- Churn requirements from the High-Level Scope Document
- Have discussions with the Business Stakeholders and draft Low-Level requirements
- Write descriptive "Gold Standard" User Stories in JIRA (this is not negotiable)
- Discuss and socialize User Stories to the Developers and QA
- Work closely with the Project Manager and helps resolve blockers in the project
- Take ownership of the requirements and clarify issues / queries
- Experience in working in an Agile Ecosystem
- User Stories writing experience especially in a Digital environment
- Experience in writing Business Cases
- Technical Business Analyst in Infrastructure or Integration Projects (minimum of 5 years)
- Business Analyst in Application Development and Business Process Re-engineering Projects (minimum of 5 years)
- Experience in managing small projects, under the direction of a senior project manager or program manager.
- Experience working (influencing and negotiating) with a diverse set of stakeholders (of varying seniority) including: development teams, Dev Ops teams, testing teams, infrastructure teams, service partners and business representatives
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies (e.g. business analysis plan, business requirements, functional requirements, requirements traceability matrix; Agile ceremonies, disciplines and procedures)
- IT Process Re-engineering Experience - "As-Is" and "To-Be"; assess and redesign to eliminate efficiencies and/or improve controls and/or improve efficiency / effectiveness
- Able to successfully prioritise, manage and deliver upon multiple streams of work
- Able to deal with and manage conflict with different stakeholders, escalating to the project manager where appropriate.
- Experience working in a team of business analysts, specifically sharing knowledge and work to improve efficiency and avoid duplication
- Experience in leading more Junior BA's and or other analysts within the team
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience
- Experience in collecting, collating and analysing data from diverse sources
- Advanced Excel skills
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy