Senior Technical Business Analyst - (Cyber) (Ref #4677)
|Job title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst - (Cyber) (Ref #4677)|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst with solid experience with cyber security to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be working on a cyber security up-lift project to improve the security maturity level within the organisation.
The resposibilties of the role will include:
- Complete "Current State" analysis including current state architecture and application stack inventory
- Complete gap analysis and agree remediation plans.
- Facilitate vulnerability scans and penetration tests and agree on remediation plans.
- Manage, monitor & track remediation plans.
- Engage internal and external clients and provide high-quality, fit for purpose service design.
- Train and manage change for all stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in working on IT security projects.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst working on infrastructure or integration projects across both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience working across application development and business process re-engineering projects
- Experience working with a diverse and varied seniority level of stakeholders and deal with and manage conflict.
- Solid experienced with business analysis plan, business requirements, functional requirements, requirements traceability matrixes.
- IT process re-engineering experience including "As Is" and "To Be"
- Experience in leading more junior BA's and other analysts within the team.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience.
This project will be mostly in the infrastructure space and there is a requirement for understanding applications and how they integrate and are developed.
You will need to have mandatory material infrastructure experience along with some applications experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy