Senior Technical Business Analyst - Essential 8 (Ref 4843)
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst - Essential 8 (Ref 4843)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$900 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:31|
The cyber security team of this large enterprise organisation was created to reduce security risks to ensure that the organisation's systems are secure.
As a Senior Technical Business Analyst you will have a strong focus on cyber security and will undertake analyses, development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows and to reduce risk by addressing gaps within the ASD Essential 8 Cyber controls.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identify business requirements and specify solutions for ASD Essential 8 through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Assess, define and implement the governance required for vulnerability management across IT and OT.
- Coordinate the development and testing of technical specifications for Essential 8 solutions, in collaboration with relevant IT and OT specialists.
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance to business managers to assist with defining their specific requirements, operational requirements and emerging issues for delivery of Essential 8 solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Cyber Security analysis and delivery experience including specific expertise with ASD Essential 8 controls.
- Proven experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives.
- Experience interpreting and translating analysis results into process diagrams, specifications and requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and develop trust with key stakeholders.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$800 per day + inclusive
Senior Developer / Technical Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$860 per day
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Agile Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Business Analyst - Life Insurance
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$135000 - AU$145000 per annum