Senior Technical Business Analyst - O365
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst - O365|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up to $985 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2020 09:46|
This large and highly respected organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst that is skilled in projects relating to the Office 365 platform.
Within this role you will be responsible for analysis, technical design and delivery of business and operational solutions on the enterprise O365 platform. The technical stack will include SharePoint, Power Apps, Flow and Project Online.
This role will serve to link the business units and technical staff to ensure business requests are captured and tracked, and that requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution design and implementation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse business needs and opportunities to support and enhance system capability and performance.
- Investigating work to identify appropriate and effective solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Interpret and translate analysis results into quality technical specifications and or user stories that are insightful and clear.
- Ensure technical specifications communicate user requirements in technical terms for submission to development teams.
- Support the development of business cases and concept papers and maintain an understanding of business requirements.
- Assist the team to build positive working relationships with stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in O365 products including SharePoint, Power Apps, Flow and Project Online from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Strong experience with third party software management, maintenance and support.
- Demonstrated experience in Commercial off the Shelf Development (COTS) Life Cycle management and ITIL processes.
- Comfortable with providing out of hours technical support as needed.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation on a long-term contract and will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$800 per day + inclusive
Senior Developer / Technical Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$860 per day
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Agile Business Analyst
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$850 per day + inclusive
Business Analyst - Life Insurance
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$135000 - AU$145000 per annum