Senior Technical Business Analyst - Remote Access Management
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst - Remote Access Management|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$900 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 09:40|
The cyber security team of this large enterprise organisation was created to reduce security risks to ensure that the organisation's systems are secure.
As the Senior Technical Business Analyst you will have a strong focus with cyber security and will
undertake detailed analyses, evaluation and facilitate the development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows under the Remote Access & OT Security Monitoring stream.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Business requirements and technical requirements documentation as required
- Validating the strategic remote access methods and rationalising the existing remote access pathways.
- Assist with go to market strategies and evaluations for network security monitoring solutions
- Assist with the development of solution architecture and design documents
- Attending and contributing to risk and issues workshops
- Requesting procurement of and supporting setup of infrastructure and testing and implementation of remote access and network security monitoring solutions as required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of cyber security analysis and delivery experience with specific expertise in networking management and network security controls.
- Proven experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives.
- Experience interpreting and translating analysis results into process diagrams, specifications and requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and develop trust with key stakeholders.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst - O365
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up to $985 per day
Multi-Platform Database Administrator
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $766 per day
Clinical Administrator - eMR
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$400 - AU$401 per day + superannuation
SalesForce Developer (x2)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$850 per day
Information Security Specialist - GRC
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$150000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum