Senior Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 11:46|
The company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative solutions.
You will be work closely with the application developers as well as clients to conduct initial analysis stage to define software requirements to guide program development. You'll assess business requirements, design, document and implement business improvements.
Additionally, you will prepare test strategy and test plans, test execution, documentation of test results, defect logging and tracking.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical business analyst within an Agile software solutions environment.
- Proven experience within the life insurance domain.
- Exposure or experience with cloud-based software development.
- Solid experience analysing and interpreting business needs and developing appropriate solutions.
- Experience in the preparation of test strategies, test plans test execution, defect logging and tracking.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills (written and oral).
- The ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- An analytical focus and strong problem-solving skills.
Please note that life insurance domain experience is mandatory for this position. If you are lacking this experience, please do not apply.
You'll be working in a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge, a chance to grow along with a competitive salary and a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Digital
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Product Lead / Manager
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$97000 - AU$107000 per annum + super + leave loading