Senior Technical/Functional Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Technical/Functional Business Analyst|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Business Analyst that has combined technical and functional experience to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Senior Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting project functions within application development, geospatial software and support departments.
- Lead in development of business requirements and process flows.
- Capturing and documenting as-is and to-be state of systems.
- Analyse stakeholder needs and engage internal and external clients to provide functional specifications, business support process models.
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders on how existing solutions with support changing business requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience as a technical and functional Business Analyst across both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience working with technical teams including applications development, geospatial software (ESRI), testing, and infrastructure teams.
- Proven leadership in establishing business requirements, developing process flows and capturing as-is and to-be state of systems.
- Polished communications and presentation skills and ability to tailor delivery based on varied audiences.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy