Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$660 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2020 11:55|
Join this rapidly growing, fast paced Enterprise Data Warehouse team in the health sector. Based in St Leonards, this is an additional 6 month contract but very likely to extend due to the increasing workload.
Working within a team you will work with and support members of the technical team on the design, development and roll-out of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI solution.
Specifically you will:
- Work with application testers and the Development Manager to understand the project testing requirements
- Implement new Test automation framework and features
- Set-up Testing practice with emphasis on Testing Automation
- Work with ETL Developers to define ways to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Configure automated test cases with a Test Automation Tool to execute reliably and efficiently in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) environment
- Develop and document Test Plans for each project encompassing all project objectives/requirements.
- Work with the design and development team to understand how new functionality should be tested, and engage them in contributing to automated tests.
- Develop and document individual Test Cases for new or changed application components
- Identify, Design and Create data used for testing
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years' as a Senior Test Analyst/Test Manager
- Minimum 3 years' hands on experience with SQL interrogating SQL databases; (90% of logic is in SQL)
- Experience assisting test teams with writing test cases with SQL
- Health domain experience is ideal
- Automation experience - setting up automated test tools and tests
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's