Senior Tester - Health
|Job Title:||Senior Tester - Health|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$660 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 11:15|
Key player within the health sector, our client requires a Senior Test Analyst to analyse data and conduct testing to ensure that enterprise solutions are ready for production deployment.
The applications are complex, consuming large amounts of real time data from numerous systems.
You will be responsible for analysing data and quality assurance activities, reviewing business requirements, functional design specifications, developing test cases and executing these, developing SQL to interrogate large and complex datasets and assisting with automated test case development.
The role will often require you to work longer hours to ensure the workload is completed, therefore they are seeking candidates who have flexibility to ensure tasks are completed.
Specificially you will:
- Functional test developed solutions to ensure the in-scope applications are ready for Production deployment and handover
- Develop detailed data and functional test cases by analysing requirements, use cases and functiona specifications.
- Design and assist with the development of automated test scripts.
- Document issues, defects and inconsistencies in a ticketing system and ensure they are appropriately resolved in a timely manner.
- Interpret data from numerous patient administration, electronic medical record and billing systems and analyse the results using statistical techniques to ensure in-scope applications present and aggregate data correctly.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets including and not limited to Ambulance, Emergency Department, Admitted Patient, Waiting List and Billing data collections.
- Manage data quality and cleansing activities within the State Operational Data Store (ODS) database to identify discrepancies and implement solutions to address these issues.
- Report any issues or risks that may impact the timely delivery and/or quality of the developed solutions to the Test Manager.
- 2+ years' experience with reviewing requirements, use cases and functional specifications to document test cases.
- 2+ years' experience with functional testing including testing solutions across different devices and browsers.
- Solid experience testing complex operational systems which consume large amounts of data with a preference for clinical and billing data.
- 2+ years' collecting, interpreting, analysing data in order to identify potential issues, inconsistencies and report results.
- 2+ years' working within a large, complex health provider organisation with numerous stakeholders to engage ranging from data analysts, IT staff, clinicians and Executives.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills with the ability to document complex issues in a simple manner for clinical, data and IT stakeholders to understand.
- Relevant educational background including a Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Clinical degree or equivalent.
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format ensuring your experience with testing, data analysis, automation, SQL and health are clearly stated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1040 per day + including super
Senior Back-End Engineer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$185000 - AU$200000 per annum + including super
Senior Front-End Engineer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$175000 - AU$190000 per annum + including super
Senior PMO CoordInator - HRIMS
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$110 - AU$120 per hour + including super
Rozelle, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + plus super