Senior Web Developer (Ref: 4502)
|Job title:||Senior Web Developer (Ref: 4502)|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large enterprise organisation is keen to have an experienced Senior Web Developer with strong AngularJS, React, Node and jQuery expertise to join their digital team.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be part of a large team of Agile developers that develop and support bespoke software development of critical business critical applications.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and implementing of web-based solutions based on business and customer needs.
- Assist in design and implementation of development environment as well as CI/CD framework
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Assist in deployment of component packages and applications in production.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in IT.
- 5+ years of front-end web development experience in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Proven experience developing software using AngularJS, React, Node and jQuery.
- Solid experience with webservices using REST.
- Experience using GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo and Gulp.
- Good experience with experience with CSS and UI/UX.
- Experience working with high traffic, public facing, accessible websites.
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative web development projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy