Service Transition Business Analyst - $900 per Day
|Job Title:||Service Transition Business Analyst - $900 per Day|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 17:53|
Our client well-known, large scale organisation within NSW government
Our client currently has a need to recruit an exceptional Service Transition Business Analyst with strong ITIL process knowledge, (particularly service transition), combined with solid understanding of IT Operations and Support. They are rolling out a large program of work which is responsible for the delivery of a new standard operating environment to thousands of users
The role will play a key part in transitioning the new end user computing service into the live environment and will be fundamental in gathering and documenting business requirements as well as defining and mapping relevant service management processes, models and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and analyse current processes and workflows in order to gain a complete understanding of the current state
- Gather, analyse and document requirements for implementing the new service
Organise and run workshops, prepare presentations and document decisions, models and plans as required
- Adhere to and promote standard processes, procedures, policies and best practices whilst defining processes, service and support models and implementation activities
Work with ITIL process owners to ensure alignment with current Service Management Office processes
- Develop workflow / swim lane diagrams to complement processes
- Conduct service design activities and other initiatives ensuring that the support model is agreed and documented, and other considerations are in place as part of the transition
- Develop documentation and reference materials including updated operations processes and procedures, knowledge base articles, minutes and agendas
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst within IT-related programs impacting 1,000+ end users.
- Must have 5 + years of experience in IT Service Management principles and frameworks including ITIL processes and best practice methods.
- Experience working in a project environment with PMO governance
- Strong ITIL process knowledge, particularly service transition or closely related IT Service Management projects.
- Extensive background in defining and documenting business processes; solid technical writing skills.
- Proven ability in mapping service management processes and developing service models.
Experience working on end-user computing (EUC) projects such as software and operating system upgrades, PC deployments, Office implementations. Windows 10 and Office 365 implementation project experience is highly desirable.
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply NOW for early consideration
You MUST have current rights to work in Australia
- Up to $900 + GST
- High profile project
- 7 months contract to start
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's