Full-stack PHP Developer
|Job Title:||Full-stack PHP Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$680 - AU$750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 14:15|
High profile government client is currently looking for an experienced software developer for both front end and back end development (full-stack).
This is a 6 month contract role, start asap. Key responsibilities are:
- Carry out frontend and backend development activities - build systems from the scratch as well as enhance & upgrade existing systems.
- Writing code to enhance, extend and maintain existing web-application.
- Design and prototype UI's. Implement design elements in conformance with established standards. Develop and modify front-end/business code.
- Design database structures in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Perform analysis, design, development and documentation tasks of the ongoing and future business requirements.
- Perform data modelling and analysis to identify issues and offer solution.
- Generate various report to assist business users
- Manage entire life cycle of the Product / Systems by providing end to end solution.
- Implementation of APIs, database and application integration, reporting and infrastructure management activities.
Key requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP 5.4 or above.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with common web-application stacks (HTML5, CSS3, SaSS).
- Understanding how to secure web-application.
- Experience working with large datasets, relational databases and works management systems.
- Advanced skills in developing applications from scratch, server configurations and application implementation.
- Good communications skills. Ability to present data, reports and information on trends in a format that is useful and easily understood.
- High profile organisation
- Competitive rate
- Flexible work
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's