Software Test Analyst (Ref#4606)
|Job Title:||Software Test Analyst (Ref#4606)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 14:52|
This growing company within the life insurance domain has a key Software Test Analyst position available within their close IT team.
As a Software Test Analyst, you will be working across the business and will responsible for test analysis, documentation, testing execution and the delivery of timely testing reports delivery.
Having come from a similar test analyst position it will be expected that you will have the ability to use your industry software testing experience to deliver high quality results as regular software updates are released.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Translate business and functional requirements into testing strategy, execute test plans and produce test reports.
- Manage test system deployments, manage defects and perform regression testing.
- Prioritise and report bugs with developers and internal stakeholders.
- Design and run workshops to extract test requirements and document accordingly.
- Coordinate with internal IT and vendors to implement testing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Five or more years of manual testing experience working with online software portals.
- Previous experience within the life insurance domain is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC in relation to the quality delivery of software.
- Good experience with the support of systems and software.
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies and the delivery of end user experience and business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and polished ability to document and communicate complex ideas.
- Previous experience working with both outsourced and vendor delivery teams.
- Any experience with Retail Quote or underwriting rules engines will be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for customer-focussed a company that has stellar growth plans over the coming months.
You will be part of a close-knit team that values your contribution and rewards you with highly competitive salary and unique perks.
How to apply
Before applying note that previous Life Insurance domain experience is required for this position.
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day
Senior Support Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Liverpool, New South Wales
Up to AU$438 per day + inclusive