|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2021 13:56|
This well known financial services organisation is currently undergoing a large HR transformation project, migrating to a cloud Saas Solution. They have a fantastic collaborative culture and are based in Sydney CBD.
You will be part of a collaborative Strategy & Enterprise Architecture team of 10, as part of the broader IT team.
As a Solution Architect you will oversee the production of Solution Architectural artefacts produced as part of the Human Resources (HR) Transformation Project. Overall, you will be responsible for the oversight and collaborative development and design of solution architecture, through the application of architectural standards, principles and policies, and alignment to bank-endorsed strategies, standards, and patterns in partnership with the selected vendor.
This is a Fixed Term position until August 2022 but as you will be part of a thriving IT department and Strategy & Architecture team, there may be the possibility of extension as well as visibility of the promotion of all IT career opportunities.
You will have product experience specific to Human Resources (HR) Cloud Based SaaS solutions and migration. In addition:
- Demonstrable experience as the Solutions Architect as part of a HR migration to a cloud SaaS solution.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience of Data Migration and its associated procedures.
- Solid experience working with vendor implementations.
- Demonstrated experience of working on data integration projects, understanding of different integration patterns.
- Strong presentation skills to technical and non-technical groups of Solutions Options
- Experience with producing Solutions Architectures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
To apply please click the apply now button and send your CV in Word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's