Solution Architect - Applications & Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Applications & Infrastructure|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$950 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 13:49|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an seasoned Solution Architect with proven applications and infrastructure experience to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of Brownfield and BAU project solutions across applications, infrastructure and project interdependencies.
You will also manage broader technology solutions to meet business demands within organisation and business divisions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven Brownfield/BAU solutions architecture experience in identifying and balancing technical demands of applications and infrastructure.
- Experience with the migration of applications to cloud-based footprints.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Multiple project manager engagement experience.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced program of work.
- Excellent communications skills and an engaging and influencing attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's