Solution Architect - Applications/Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Applications/Infrastructure|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 12:07|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Solution Architect with applications and infrastructure experience to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of solutions across applications, infrastructure and project interdependencies. You will also manage broader technology solutions to meet business demands within organisation and business divisions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with identifying and balancing demands of applications, infrastructure and project interdependencies.
- Structured solution architecture experience in deploying IT applications and broader technology solutions.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Multi-vendor engagement experience.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach in critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced program of work.
- Excellent communications skills and an engaging and influencing attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.