Solution Architect (Licence.NSW)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Licence.NSW)|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 13:41|
This large well known government agency currently has the need to recruit an experienced Solution Architect.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services, supporting the implementation of a new whole of government licensing platform. Your responsibility will be to shape the structure and behaviour of a range of technologies that support design and build of the new platform.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Architecture role within a large, complex organisation (Government experience is highly desirable).
- At least 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect, coupled with tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think both logically and creatively to craft a new solution architecture which is both innovative and dynamic to meet changing user needs.
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies: CRM or Case Management or equivalent products.
- Hands-on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB and related technologies (eg REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc).
- Hands-on experience in information architecture including database technologies (SQL Server, ODBC).
- Knowledge of different development technologies and frameworks such as C++, Java/J2EE.NET, JS, and common frameworks and libraries (such as spring, hibernate, React, Angular etc).
- Experience with Azure and associated cloud services.
- Experience in managing multiple disparate/interrelated projects with varying timelines and deliverables.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders to co-create the solution architecture.
- Experience in developing and maintaining and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including vendors.
- Experience in providing quality documentation, status reports, and other written communications utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure and Cloud
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$147420.00 per annum + including 17% super
Senior PMO Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$134000 per annum + including super
Senior Technical Applications Specialist
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super, wfh 3-4 days/week
ICT Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$700 - AU$750 per day + including super