Solution Architect - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Newcastle|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 18:38|
Our client is a highly regarded Government organisation looking for a Solutions Architect to join the team and be a part of a very exciting greenfields project. This is a highly strategic piece of work and the opportunity to be a part of a very large-scale transformation and really make your mark on the direction of which the organisation takes.
To ensure new systems and products fit the enterprise environment and fit in with the roadmap which is to be developed. Once implemented you will play a key part in the governance and designs moving forward.
- Experience in development of systems architecture.
- Experience with DevOps enabling technologies.
- Experience with design and oversight of the implementation of high volume, highly available client facing solutions.
- Knowledge and practical experience of enterprise architecture frameworks and IT governance and information management frameworks.
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Engage and influence senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the values and behaviors that contribute to a constructive, high performance culture.
- Newcastle location - Permanent opportunity
- High level project - highly regarded local program of works
- Great work life balance for people living in or around Newcastle.
How to apply:
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's