Solution Architect Ref No: 4589
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Ref No: 4589|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Pickles|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 10:02|
Our client, a market leader in their field is seeking a Solution Architect to join their digital transformation.
As Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the architecture definition of business solutions, and the provision of architecture governance during its implementation. You will set architectural principles, guidelines, standards, models, and provide support throughout the project lifecycle whilst ensuring solution architecture is effective in delivering optimal solutions.
- Develop solution architecture and designs that are fit for purpose and cost effective
- Determine solution options in terms of costs, benefits, risks and architectural alignment
- Conduct detailed solution assessment, including total cost of ownership
- Plan, develop, maintain and govern the architecture for key solution domains
- Contribute to setting of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines and models
- Contribute to IT strategy, develop and maintain solution roadmaps, technology selection and innovation initiatives
- Contribute to the Technology Innovation Lab
- 5+ years' experience as solution architect, covering multiple business domains and technologies - in particular Operations in an Asset intensive industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one or more areas of architecture including application, integration, data, infrastructure and security.
- Estimating - able to define estimating frameworks, then execute estimates for technical components of solutions.
- Technical project definition - able to assist project managers to define project components, design and strategy.
- Ability to understand end goals and work backwards to define and carry out technical tasks to achieve the goals.
- Being able to work with a broad technical scope
Experience with technology domains such as Mobile, Cloud, Telematics, Analytics and Digital/Online
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or contact Dave Pickles for a confidential discussion on 0406 655242