Solution Architect (Ref# 4673)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Ref# 4673)|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 21:55|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Solution Architect to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
The focus of the role will be on the delivery of applications, associated environments and security related initiatives.
You will also manage broader technology solutions to meet business demands within organisation and business divisions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with identifying and balancing demands of system, infrastructure and project interdependencies.
- Structured solution architecture experience in deploying IT applications security-related initiatives and broader technology solutions.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Multi-vendor engagement experience.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach in critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced program of work.
- Excellent communications skills and an engaging and influencing attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's