Solution Consultant - Software
|Job title:||Solution Consultant - Software|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This Australian company delivers innovative solutions to improve and streamline the customer journey. With many high profile government clients, they are committed to providing quality products and have built an enviable reputation around this. They have a very large pipeline of work in 2022 across Australia and have a great collaborative culture. This company has a reputation for high quality solutions and are going through an exciting growth period.
They currently have the need to recruit a Solution Consultant to sit within the Service Design and Delivery Team but who will also work closely with the sales team in the pre-sales space.
You will be required to present their solutions pre-sales to a range of national clients, whilst being able to answer technical questions that may arise during the process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs
- Provide input and insights to the product teams to improve the client experience and enable movement to the cloud, coaching the sales team to work towards strategic business goals while providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Work with customers and partners to design processes and solutions that leverage the platform for customers' business benefit.
- Engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges, relate them to the product capabilities, and prepare compelling demonstrations of their value value to prospects.
- Work hands-on on all aspects of the solutions presales process - preparing proposals, responses to RFIs/RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POCs in order to secure the technical wins.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications, and agile prototypes.
As the clients are from around Australia some travel will be required.
The role would suit either a solutions architect who has had some experience in pre-sales/presenting solutions to customers or a pre-sales consultant from a technical background, ideally knowledge of .Net and SQL.
You will have a technical background and have experience in the pre-sales space, a consultative background would help as well.
Most importantly you must be able to present the solution pre sales, be engaging and be able to answer technical questions that may be presented throughout the process at a minimum.
- Experience in either a technical presale and/or customer-facing consulting roles.
- Experience in one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience
- Exposure/ Experience with .net
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modelling.
- Excellent and confident presenting/communication skills a MUST
The role is based in Bondi Junction however offers some flexibility with working from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy