|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1250 - AU$1350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2022 09:37|
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join the team on an initial 12 month contract. This role offers flexible working and options to extend.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing a wide range of information technology applications and associated infrastructure security controls and sound knowledge of API driven architecture technologies, event driven architecture and real time streaming technologies.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the solution architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Lead requirements workshops, document and or assist in documenting requirements, solution design options, present solution designs at various architectural governance forums and seek design approvals
- Be a primary point of contact for all solution design and implementation risks/issues and ensure project team is on the right track implementing, testing and deploying recommended / approved solutions in time and within agreed quality standards
- Develop cost and benefit analysis for recommended solutions and assist in developing quality business cases and other commercial documents required as part of project deliverables
- Engage relevant stakeholders, understand business problems and align technology solutions ensuring business and technology risks are mitigated in a timely fashion
- Identify system, application and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Solid analytical / problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Structured solution architect experience in deploying IT applications security-related initiatives and broader technology solutions
- Multi-vendor engagement environment requiring proactive and pragmatic approach in critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Hands-on fast paced program requiring engaging and influencing attitude
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Process Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Systems Development Director
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
National Account Manager
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$132000.00 per annum + Package Plus Commission