Solutions Architect - O365
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect - O365|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:29|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for a seasoned O365 Solution Architect with proven systems, applications and infrastructure experience to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the O365 Solution Architect you will be responsible for the development of Office 365 technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
The focus of this role will be to deliver application and associated environments security related initiatives and to manage broader technology solutions of the organisation and business divisions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of solutions architecture experience in identifying and balancing technical demands of systems, applications and infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience with the migration of applications to cloud-based footprints with a strong focus on O365.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Multiple project manager engagement experience.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills and an engaging and influencing attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's