|Job title:||Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
High profile NSW Government Agency is seeking a Solutions Architect for a 12-month Fixed Term Hire with a view to extend.
The Solution Architect leads the development of solution architectures, ensuring their alignment with business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions. The Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring end-to-end systems architectures and designs are developed, documented and implemented.
The role offers flexible working from home arrangements including a 35-hour working week.
- Lead the development of end-to-end solution architectures and designs across multiple applications and technology components which may be delivered by multiple internal and external teams, to ensure overall alignment.
- Create architecture deliverables required to support new business requirements and the ongoing improvement of the NSW governmenr agency's business systems which are used for delivering elections and managing associated regulatory functions.
- Influence and negotiate with key stakeholders to ensure solution alignment with business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions so that projects do not prioritise short term needs without having due regard to longer-term objectives and the accumulation of excessive technical debt.
- Critically assess business requirements, artefacts provided by external technology vendors and other project inputs, escalating proactively to the Enterprise Architect, Director Business Systems, Project Owners, Project Managers, any gaps or risks that will impact adversely on the quality of systems architectures and designs for assigned projects.
- Review, interpret and guide detailed designs to ensure alignment across project requirements and IT capabilities both current and future.
- Support the Enterprise Architect to build and improve common principles and standards applicable to NSWEC's business, application, data, technology and security architecture domains.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as an application solution architect in enterprise or government organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement business solutions within complex, enterprise IT environments.
- Experience with and an understanding of delivering application solutions with a significant custom build component using a Microsoft .NET and SQL Server or Oracle technology stack.
- Experience with solutions delivered through "as a service" offerings as well as COTS and custom build software.
- Experience with and an understanding of TOGAF.
- Politically neutral with no affiliation to political parties or lobbyists/campaigners.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy