Support Analyst, IT Service Desk
|Job title:||Support Analyst, IT Service Desk|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$38 per day|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
High profile government agency located in the CBD with a variety of stakeholders, requires a support analyst for initial 3 month contract. Interviewing now.
The Support Analyst is located within the IT Services' Operations team and provides services in relation to requests for technical support received by the IT Service Desk.
This role is answering support calls, emails and office visits along with involvement in some of the current projects.
You will be responsible for:
- logging, assessing, tracking and where possible resolving all requests to their successful closure.
- Where it is not possible to resolve a request, the Support Analyst is responsible for escalating the request in a timely manner based on standard workflows.
Essential requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 1-2 Years' Experience working in an IT service desk environment, including diagnosing and resolving technical incidents and using call-logging software.
- Well-developed oral and interpersonal communication skills with a proven capability to deliver excellent customer service, user support and guidance in an IT context.
- Demonstrated technical skill and experience working in a support context with a range of technologies including Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory and a range of end-user devices.
- Knowledge of the practices and principles of successful IT service desk operation.
A driver's license is an advantage as there may be a requirement to visit the external offices.
- Strong possibility of extension
- Start work 12th February
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy